.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Position Paper Term Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

Position - Term Paper ExampleWithout personal ripening realizing ones dreams and aspirations are not possible. I continually thrive to achieve personal development through inspirations and small things in liveliness. Accepting the things we cannot modify and appreciating the things that we are have are critical for personal growth in my experience. I also believe that one has to do the things that he/she love in order to succeed in eachthing. Without the passion for doing things, it cannot be a success. I always try my best to believe in myself and to give my all when I am engaged to a particular work. According to the personal development based on me2 questionnaire my personality analysis ranked me rattling high as a curious person but very uncomfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity. I do not like to be in situation which I cannot take control of. For me, I have to certain in what I do and my curious nature often drives me to understand the world the world around. wicked wor king is the key to any success but without set and personal growth, it is not a complete success as we as a compassionate should evolve through our experiences and beliefs. I believe one of the reasons I felt confident in my learning experience, my personality and my career path is that I fare for a fact that this is where I want to be. Confidence is very crucial when it comes to business management and I believe that if you are not confident round yourself or your work, it is not possible to grow. In the confidence zone, I perceived myself to be reasonably confident in my capacity to generate and work with ideas. My beliefs, values and confidence give me the positive learning environment. I often spend tie analyzing each sessions of my class and focusing on how I can remedy my learning goals. This gives me the perspective of what I need to improve and develop. My flexibility also gives me the confidence to tackle any task given to me. For me change is the way of life and one s hould be open about change if it is for the positive cause. Change equates with life, with our own personal, social, mental and physical development and with our ability to learn, to adapt, and to play an active fibre in social and community activities (Andriopoulos & Dawson 2009, p.14) for me life is about making compromises when it matters and one should be flexible enough to welcome change. I also believe any personal, professional and career growth cannot be achieved without confidence and flexibility. I always believe in myself and this boost my confidence level which makes me extremely goal oriented. Although oer confidence is what drives people to making stupid and irrational decisions, so I always calculated my options before I make any big decisions. I can say that I have grown personally over the past few years I still need to work on many areas of my path to achieve my goals. But, I also believe that with my confidence and myself motivation, I can definitely achieve my c areer goals in life. My self efficiency is what makes me believe that I am capable of successfully performing a task assigned to me. I rate my level of self- efficiency to be very strong and this gives me the confidence to face new task or challenges. Idea generations can define as The play of creating, developing, and communicating ideas which are abstract, concrete, or visual. The process includes the process of constructing through the idea innovating the concept, developing

No comments:

Post a Comment